Saturday, April 11, 2015

This Love Is Deadly - Certainly Not Pushed


If there's one album that's got me hooked on for the past week, it's 'Want' from Berlin-based band This Love Is Deadly. Having heard their debut album and the first track off their sophomore one, 'Vertigo', I was curious to hear the rest and at the same time I was sure I wouldn't be disappointed. The album is out exclusively (at least for now) on limited edition vinyl via Bekassine Records and you can purchase it here or at one of their shows. Yesterday they shared on their Soundcloud the opening track 'Certainly Not Pushed', which is also one of my favourites on the album. The album perfectly balances between laid-back and bursting dream pop / shoegaze tunes with awesome female/male vocals and 'Certainly Not Pushed' gives you a great idea of what to expect. I wish there were a way to share 'I Miss To Miss You', my other favourite on the album, but I guess you'll have to buy the vinyl to find out. You're certainly not pushed, just highly advised to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment